Hurry – Early Bird Rates End May 11th!
Before May. 11th
Single Day: $362
After May. 11th
Single Day: $416
Thank you for choosing to register for the 79th Annual PPSA Safety and Health Conference! We’re looking forward to seeing you in Orlando, FL.
PPSA 2023 Refund Policy
If you find that you have to cancel, your full registration will be refunded if PPSA Staff received written notification (fax acceptable at 770-209-7301) by May 11, 2023. Please note: there will be a 50% refund for all written cancellations made after May 11, 2023, but no later than 5 business days prior to the start of the conference (June 5, 2023) Understandably, after this time, no refunds can be issued. Substitutions, however, will be accepted any time without a penalty.
100%- Cancellation received by May 11, 2023
50%- Cancellations Received after May 11, 2023 and no later than June 5, 2023.
NO REFUND (Substitutions accepted)- Cancellations received after June 5, 2023
PPSA COVID-19 Policy While Traveling/On Site at Events
As a condition of entry and by attending any PPSA-sponsored event or meeting, all attendees, presenters, exhibitors, and staff affirm and agree that:
- They have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 5 days, they are not waiting on results of a COVID-19 test, nor have they been advised to remain in isolation or quarantine.
- They do not currently have any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- If during their attendance at the event, they develop COVID-19 symptoms or receive positive COVID-19 test results, they will immediately leave the event, and notify PPSA officials or event organizers. Based on the individual’s vaccination status, they will need to follow CDC guidelines on proper quarantine.
PPSA Conference Attendees/Vendors Contact
Main Line: 770-209-7300