Putting Your Health and Safety First
Our goal has always been to provide a great experience for you to connect with other industry professionals and learn face-to-face in a safe environment. During the past few years, we have all been learning how to operate in this new normal. We appreciate your patience as we continue to update onsite safety protocols which follow the Centers for Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the State of Florida, and Marriott.
Below are key safety protocols you can expect onsite at the PPSA Conference:
- Increased use of larger indoor spaces for relationship-building functions, allowing for social distancing
- More frequent sanitizing of high traffic areas
- The Expo Floor is very open
PPSA COVID-19 Policy While Traveling/On Site at Events
As a condition of entry and by attending any PPSA-sponsored event or meeting, all attendees, presenters, exhibitors, and staff affirm and agree that:
- They have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 5 days, they are not waiting on results of a COVID-19 test, nor have they been advised to remain in isolation or quarantine.
- They do not currently have any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- If during their attendance at the event, they develop COVID-19 symptoms or receive positive COVID-19 test results, they will immediately leave the event, and notify PPSA officials or event organizers. Based on the individual’s vaccination status, they will need to follow CDC guidelines on proper quarantine.