The Workplace Safety Industry Comes Together at the 75th Annual PPSA Safety and Health Conference
Celebrating its 75th year, the PPSA Safety and Health Conference returns to beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida where industry professionals will gather together to the learn the latest updates, share strategies, and discover innovations in workplace safety!
Conference Quick Facts
- Experience a 4-day technical program PACKED with education, strategies, and critical updates See the entire conference schedule here.
- Todd Conklin will be delivering the highly anticipated keynote address
- Attended by work safety professionals from across the U.S. to talk shop, connect with peers, and become inspired from other leaders with vital face-to-face networking.
- The New Technology Showcase - where attendees can see quick, live demos and rapid-fire information on the latest developments and solutions on the market.
- Vendor Exposition – See what’s new and next, re-connect with your current partners or discover new ones with access to over 40 top suppliers and consultants
Education Topics Include:
- Contractor Safety
- Employee Engagement
- Safety Leadership Strategies
- Serious Injury and Fatality Prevention
- OSHA Update
- New Technology Showcase
- Innovator and Safety Committee
Awards and Recognition: PPSA’s Distinguished Honor
Recipients of the Executive Eagle Award, Safety Innovator Award, Industry Safety Committee/Team Award will be honored and recognized at the event. Read more on awards.