2020 Conference Update
PPSA would like to sincerely thank its attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and partners for their incredible support and input during these difficult times. Now, more than ever, we understand how crucial it is to focus on your families and helping your companies succeed in the coming year.
Which is why we want to do something that supports all of you. While we have had to cancel our 2020 conference we are announcing our 2021 Safety and Health Conference
PPSA 2021- June 13-16, 2021 St. Petersburg, FL
With your input and continued support, this event will produce an even stronger and more valuable opportunity to connect, build and grow -- at the right time and together in one place.
We have extended our awards deadline to May 15th – award winners will be honored this summer through a digital presentation and press—details are being finalized, but we hope you will help us honor your company’s achievements.
Hotel Reservations: If you previously made a hotel reservation as part of the Conference room block, please be sure to contact the hotel directly regarding any rescheduling or room cancellations.
Conference Quick Facts
- Experience a two and a half day technical program PACKED with education, strategies, and critical updates
- Attended by work safety professionals from across the U.S. to talk shop, connect with peers, and become inspired by other leaders with vital face-to-face networking.
- The New Technology Showcase - where attendees can see quick, live demos and rapid-fire information on the latest developments and solutions on the market.
- Vendor Exposition – See what’s new and next, re-connect with your current partners or discover new ones with access to over 40 top suppliers and consultants
Education Topics Include:
- Safety Leadership Strategies
- Serious Injury and Fatality Prevention
- OSHA Update
- New Technology Showcase
- Innovator and Safety Committee
- Contractor Safety
- Employee Engagement
Awards and Recognition: PPSA’s Distinguished Honor
- Recipients of the Executive Eagle Award, Safety Innovator Award, Industry Safety Committee/Team Award will be honored and recognized at the event. Read more on awards.